The Directorate of Examinations and Records is one of the Directorates in the Registry Department of the College headed by a Deputy Registrar.
The Directorate is saddled with the following responsibilities.
1. Issuance of Statement of Results: The Directorate prepares and issues Statement of Results to graduands of the College who have completed the approved course of study and after approval by the College Academic Board.
2. Transcript: The Directorate prepares transcripts of academic records of graduands who have applied for such.
3. Processing and Issuance of Certificates: The Directorate prepares and issues certificates to graduands of the College.
4. Servicing of Committees: The Directorate services the underlisted Committees in the College:
i. Academic Board.
ii. Business Committee of the Academic Board.
iii. Examinations Committee.
iv. Committee of Deans.
5. Membership of the Following Committee
i. Accreditation Committee.
ii. Ceremonies Committee.
6. Implementing Decisions on cases of Examination Misconduct: The decision of the College authorities on cases of students involved in examination misconduct are communicated accordingly by the unit.
7. Monitoring of Examinations: The Directorate monitors all College examinations and sends report to the College Management as appropriate.
8. The Directorate also attends to routine administrative duties i.e. treatment of mails, students' requests, interpretation of College regulations/rules in relation to academic matters and verification/confirmation of statement results/certificates.