The Directorate of College Computer Resource Centre was established in 2011. The Directorate is headed by a Director. The Directorate is divided into three (3) sections, each headed by a Deputy Director, who is directly responsible to the Director. The Units are; Management Information System (MIS) Unit, Operation Unit and Maintenance Unit.
The MIS unit, deals with Computer Training, Computerization of Results and the Eduportal Operations, the operation Unit deals with programming related matters and the production of ID cards while the maintenance Unit deals principally with the maintenance of all the Computer Systems in the College. The Administrative Unit is headed by an Administrative Secretary.
Duties of the Directorate
1. Coordinating maintaining and administering internet and allied services in the College
2. Making facilities and offering assistance to researches
3. Involving in the automation of the academic and administrative activities in the College.
4. Working as coordinating centre in networking with Computer Centre of other institutions/organizations for exchange of expertise ideas and software exchange.
5. Promoting and undertaking consultancy/contractual computerized job.
6. Keeping track of the internet development in Computer Hardware/Software technologies, internet technologies, and collecting information, imparting knowledge in respect of new ICT areas to aid research works.
7. Offering expertise services to the Directorate of Human Resources Development in training and retraining of human resources in the field of ICT.
8. Providing technical support to the College Community in both hardware and software systems.
9. Maintenance of all computers in the College.
LIST OF STAFF
|SN||NAME||STATUS||GSM||ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|1||Mr Orisatoberu Abiodun Oladimeji||Chief Programmer/Ag.Director||07038486644||B.Sc (Computer Science)|
|2||Mr. Faboya||Senior Lecturer||B.Sc Computer Sc, M.Sc|
|3||Mr. Adeyinka Adesanmi Alami||Chief Programmer||07060891960||B.Sc Computer Sc, M.Sc|
|4||Mr. Aregbesola Oluwafemi||Chief Operation Manager||08132138373||B.Sc(Ed) Computer Sc.|
|5||Mr. Arifalo Olusegun Boyinbode||Assist Chief Operation Manager||08075934970||B.Sc(Ed) Computer Sc.|
|6||Mr. Esan M.A.||Executive Officer||08137312706|
|7||Mrs.Onipede Nike||Clerical Officer||0806799377|
|8||Olowo L. Femi||Higher Computer Technician||08060758830||National Diploma|
|9||Aduroja Oluwole E.||Technician||07065728425|
|10||Omoniyi Oluwaseun J||Chief Clerical Officer||08131092899||WASC|
|11||Taiwo Francis Kayode||Operation Manager I||08130059887||Higher National Diploma|
|12||Akinola Oluwole Benjamin||Chief Clerical Officer||08039112472||National Diploma|
|13||Mr. Oyewole Femi||Higher Data Processing Officer||08132736651||NCE, B.Sc(Ed) in Physics|